Wednesday 30 March 2011

LOTV challenge

Hi there again, I'm back for take 2 on the posting & challenges venture - on my previous attempt I think I messed up the link, so lets see how we get on this time round! For my second post I wanted to enter the LOTV challenge - another one of my fave stamp collections. I've just ordered some more for my collection, so watch this space for more LOTV makes coming soon! Due to being a dancer this was always gonna be a fave image for me, just how cute is she? I have to tell you those 'budding ballerinas' arn't always as cute as they look - when your trying to get them ready for Ballet exams! ha ha...

 

...Papers are Olivia by Basic Grey. Die cut swirls are Marriane Design & borders have been punched with Martha Stewart doily punch. The pink foam roses & small paper cream roses are from my local Country Baskets & the gorgeous mauve velvet flowers are by Maya Road. Blue netting has been stolen from one of my tutus (just kidding)...
 
Image coloured with Distress inks:
Skin - Tattered Rose
 Cheeks - Fired Brick
 Hair - Old Paper, Scattered Straw & Brushed Cordroy
Tutu -Tumbled Glass & Weathered Wood
 Pointe Shoes & headband - Spun Sugar & Worn Lipstick
 Shading - Pumice Stone

I'd like to enter for the following challenges:
 Lily of the valley challenge - Punch it out
 Lexi's challenge - ribbon no bows or knots

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Debs and beautifully embellished.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the paper and the stamped image is so darn cute! The flowers are just beautiful as well as all the embellisments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...