Friday 5 August 2011

Card-Makin' Mamas 'Birthday' challenge (sponsered byTickled Pink)

Morning all & my second post for today is for the Card-Makin' Mamas challenge which we're all really excited about as its being sponsered by Tickled Pink' stamps who are having a special Birthday Celebration! (hence the birthday theme!) We all instantly fell in love with these stamps & I can't believe I've never heard of them before. They are extreemly well drawn images & the style of them is simply out of this world. They are right up my street & I'm absolutely blown away by them! - They will defo become a firm favourite of mine me thinks.

If you would like to purchase any of their images or to find out more info click here.
Or to visit the Tickled Pink blog click here.
I choose to work with this fabulous little fairy 'Lil Allsorts Fairy Kira' who I've just fallen in love with - she totally rocks! I really, really enjoyed working with her & I love the end result...

Photobucket

...The scrummy papers are Annalee by Prima, although I seemed to have covered most of the detail with my Sweet Pea Flower Soft! To create the apature I stuck the doily with spray adhesive, then die-cut with a large Spellbinders Nestabilities circle die. Behind the apature I've attached netting then acetate - love this effect, I just discovered it on my last make & think I'll be using it a lot. I've also attached 2 acetate overlays (the glittery swirls in the topleft & bottom right corners) which came with a Fancy Pants collection 'Lilac House'...
Photobucket

COPICS:
Skin: R000, E53
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E08
Eyes (lids): B000, W-1
Eyes (iris): BG10
Flowers in hair: Y11
Dress: RV000, R81, RV34
Leaves (round waist): G000, G21
Wings: BG000, BG10
Boots: RV29
Photobucket

...Flowers from Country Baskets, the blue ones came white & have been sprayed with mica sprays. The ticket is a Tim Holtz adage ticket & has been clipped with bull dog clip from We are Memory Keepers pewter metal hardware set...

Photobucket

...The metal fastners on the image are also from We are Memory Keepers hardware tin, secured with blue brads & wrapped with Red satin ribbon. Bottle top art has punched cirlce & epoxy dovecraft fairy brad on. I've finished the group with flowers, leaves, 2 ornate pins & vintage style button... 

Photobucket

Hope you've enjoyed looking, many, many thanks to Tickled Pink for sponsering - LOVE your stamps!!!!

7 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous card deb.
    and great embellishments, just beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, so much fabby detail! Love the netting! K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is fabulous deb.your pretty details are beautiful and i love the sassy image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, love this, Deb. Especially the metal brads- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debs, such gorgeous details, I just LOVE your unique style! It's funky and colourful and the image is beautifully coloured. Love the flower soft, (I am have a bit of a flower soft moment too, plastering anything I can with the stuff...lol)Beautiful and ornate! Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...