Saturday 20 August 2011

Card-makin' Mamas - 'Use the colour Pink' challenge sponsered by Ticked Pink stamps.

I'm really excited today as well as a little sad, as I'm working with these fab images by Tickled Pink stamps which I just LOVE! However due to personal circumstances & committments I've taken the difficult decision to stand down from the Cardmakin' Mamas design team, which although I'm really sad about I feel I just can't do the team justice with the limited time I have at the moment. So thankyou to CMM, I've loved every minute & I wih you all the very best for the future!

The CMM team are now having a design team call for a few new members so be sure to visit the blog if you would like to be considered. Theres also more fab inspiration with these great stamps by the rest of the current team there & you can also enter you own pink creations, just click here.

If you haven't seen these Tickled Pink images before you really must check out, they blew me away when I came across them via the sponser for the last 2 CMM challenges & I'm defo gonna be a big fan & regular with them from now on! To check out their blog where you can also enter challenges with them click here. And to check out & purcfhase the images click here.

Photobucket

...The image is 'Lil Little Lolita Lilith' from their own Lil Pinkettes range & I LOVE her!!! The papers are We are Memory Keepers 'Tiffanies' 12x12 collection, teamed with some kraft card-stock, pink Prism cardstock & cream Doodlebug card-stock, thats been embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder..

Photobucket

COPICS:
Skin: R000, R53
Cheeks: RV10
Eyes: B000
Hair & colour 1 on tights: RV10, W-1
Trim & colour 2 on tights: W-1
Dress & brolli: RV000, R81, RV34
Skulls: R95
Bow & shoes: R95, RV95


...Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, edge punch is Martha Stewart Doily Lace edge punch. Notice the 2 pink ornate pins...


...I've hammered & sprayed the bottle top, then covered the center with card & papers & finished with mini-alphas to spell 'hey' by Cosmo Cricket. Bull dog clip is from We are Memory Keepers metal hardware tin & dotted ribbon is Maya Road weaved through Prima lace.

4 comments:

  1. another fantastic card deb.i love your gorgeous pink colours and details and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of your cards Deb! This one is particularly gorgeous, love the yellow and pink together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, what a gorgeous pink creation. Love your blog, from your newest follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. I love all the pink.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...