Sunday 8 May 2011

Enchanted Springtime - Sugar Nellie stamp

Hey there - got a little topper today for my post. I've used one of my new Sugar Nellie stamps 'Fragile Beauty' from the Home Grown ragne & LOVE IT! - will see much ink! - V. adorable! The beautiful floral paper is by K & Co. I got 150 12x12's I think for a very cheep price ages & ages ago & haven't used them that much, I re-discovered them the other day hiding underneath my newer papers (I have a real soft spot for my designer papers & am constantly buying more that I just absolutely NEED!!!) So when I tidy them out - I usually find something I'd forgotton about! The underneath piece is actually a plainer patteren from a Basic Grey paper pad, which I have sprayed with pink & lilac mica mists then dry brushed with white acrylic paint...

Photobucket

... The chipboard swirl has been paited with acrylic, sprayed with micas, then finished with Crackle Paint. The pretty lace is Prima I think & the fab chipboard swirl I think she looks great coloured it these slightly soft muted colours which  I have used my DI's for...

Photobucket

Distress Inks's:
Skin - Tattered Rose
Cheeks - Fired Brick
Hair - Old Paper, Pumice Stone, Frayed Burlap, Weathered Wood
Top - Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar
Flowers on top - Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass
Jeans & Hair bow- Spun Sugar, Mulled Lavender, Dusty Concord
Turn-ups, belt & Patch - Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans
Butterflies - Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick, Dusty Concord
Mushroom tops - Spun Sugar, Worm Lipstick, Barn Door, Fired Brick
Mushroom stalks - Scattered Straw, Old Paper, Frayed Burlap
Grass - Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage, Pumice Stone, Old Paper
Sky - Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters, Old Paper, Pumice Stone, Frayed Burlap
Shading - Pumice Stone, Frayed Burlap

Highlighted with Lily White Doodle Bug design glitter & various shades of Art Glitter
Photobucket

...Corners die-cut from pink-card-stock with Marriane Designs die. Flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts, charm from stash...

Photobucket

...I made the pins using glass, pearl & metal beads. The pewter peice is from my trusty We are Memory Keepers metal hardware tin set & I've changed the brads to yellow button ones. I've used Studio G alphabet stamps to spell 'Spring time' . Also used above for 'enchanted' which have been individually cut & adhered behind image...
Photobucket

I would like to enter into the following challenges:

Kaboodle Doodle - Embelies with 'B' (butterfly, beads, brads)
Scrapcreations - Bugs life
Sweet Stamps - Olden Days/ Vintage
Claudia & Company - Butterflies
Crafts & Me - Swirls
Delicious Doodles - Fantasy/ Mythical
Sweet Stampin - childhood memories
Secerate Crafter - Dust off your stash (old K & Co. paper)
Paper Sundaes - Magical/ Mythical

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...Love the image and your colouring and colours are lovely...Great layout and detail as well...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous details on your card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card..love all the sparkle and those little charms and pins.

    Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh what a gorgeous card, the image is adorable,

    Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 133 Dust off your Stash/Something Neglected

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a simply stunning card, I just came across your blog by accident!!!!I am so glad I did it's fabulous. I am now following you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning!

    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Delicious Doodles

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - spectacular card. Love your colouring

    Thanks for joining our "Dust off your stash" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this card is gorgeous, beautiful made deb.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is just so beautiful! Amazing details and a fabulous image.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Deb, another gorgeous card I love all the details you put onto your cards. Just so lush to looking at. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps this week.

    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very nice card and lots of great details. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! Beautiful creation hun!
    Thank you for playing our Fantasy/Mythical challenge at Delicious Doodles this week, and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unbelievable details on this beauty! Love som many of those extra touches.
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at
    Sweet Stamps Challenge
    Have a sweet week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful! I love the soft look. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card but at Sweet Stamps our rules limit you to 10 challenges per entry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a stunning card! Loooove it! Thanks for sharing your talent at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so beautiful, and the image is perfectly coloured :o)

    Thaks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  18. Deb this is stunningly beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...