Wednesday 13 March 2013

Deep Ocean - Cute & Cuddly

Hey all - it's time for another Deep Ocean challenge and this fortnight we'd like to see your 'Cut & Cuddlies!' We are very lucky to have a fantastic sponser from a relatively new shop called 'Live & Love Crafts' I know some of you will allready be familiar as they are soon becoming a great new name in vintage craft supplies. I have ordered myself & was shocked when the items turned up the very next day, less than 24 hours after I ordered! Not sure how they even did it, but needless to say their customer service is excellent! If you haven't been to the shop before, do go over & check out the scrummy items for sale there, just click on the link below.
 

 
Anyway on to my card, I just had to use these cute little bunnies from the Magnolia Little Easter collection as they are just too adorable! I have teamed this one with a background stamp by Magnolia also using masking technique.
 
 
The image is called 'Tilda hiding Easter Egg', coloured with Distress Inks then highlghted with Tim Holtz Distress Glitter in Picket Fence on the egg & flowers, its a chuncky glitter almost with dimention thats not really shown up on the photos, but looks really pretty in real, here's a closer look...
 
 
Notide the Tim Holtz tissue tape - I added 2 strips then removed the adhesive by pressing on to material several times & curled the ends back, which kind of just happens during the process.
 
 
The hindges are a Tim Holtz Alterations die, cut from Core'dinations whitewash cardstock - I LOVE this cardstock! the colours are just so soft & pretty & they really compliment the Distress Ink pallet.
 
 
Flowers & white berries are by Kort & Godt from Live & Love Crafts, the blue berries are by Magnolia. And last but not least, my fave bit (below) I made 2 cute little banners mounted on wooden sticks for the 'Happy Bunny' sentiment.
 
 
Thanks for looking!
xxx
 
 I'd like to enter into the following challenges:
 
Dutch Magnolia Lovers - Monochrome
Tilda's Town - Anything Seasonal
Totally Tilda - Easter
Simply Magnolia - Eater & Eggs
 
 
 
 
 

 

15 comments:

  1. OMG, this is MAGNIFICENT!!!!! I love EVERYTHING!!!! Your colouring is fantastic and those flowers are beautiful!!!!! Love all the layers, I could look at your card for hours. Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...love how you paired her with the door! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say but I totally agree with Brigitte, she said it all!!!!!!! This is magnificent!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so stunning deb.fabulous details and colours and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colouring, I love this cellar door stamp with this image and the whole left side of the card is just brilliantly arranged, Thanks for joining our Easter Egg challenge at Totally Tilda, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb,

    Thanks so much for your comment ;) I got to say , your coloring is da bomb !!
    LOVE it !! Rock on:)
    Love Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your Comment Deb, Your coloring is da bomb ! Looks so beautiful your cards. Rock on !! x Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely coloring and designing Deb! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, gorgeous Easter card, I just love your colouring. Great layers and beautiful flower arrangement. Thankyou for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia Challenges. Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! What a stunningly beautiful card. I love all those lush layers, your colouring is divine and your flowers and little Happy Birthday flags are just beautiful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us in our Easter challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops, fingers ran away with me, I meant your Happy Bunny flags!! Sorry. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Stunning creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card , I love the layers and details. Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is winning stuff Debs !!! Stunning Easter card darling thanks for going us girls at TT.
    I hope you'll join us for our next challenge of make a shaped card over at The Totally Tilda Challenge
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh aweeeeeeeee What a beautiful card!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Licious and Wee Stamps Challenge blog..
    hugs......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...