Friday 8 July 2011

Wags 'n' Whiskars 'Happy Birthday' challenge

Hi all! Well its Friday & time for another challenge over at Wags 'n' Whiskars. Be sure to head on over there to enter your Birthday creations, or just to check out the rest of the DT's work, as theres some real beauties just waiting to get your creative juices flowing! I know mine were for this challenge & I'm particularly pleased with this make, defo my fave Wags make so far! But then again, working with such fab images, its hard to go wrong! I went for another semi-circle card, this time with a label instead of the usual circle on top!

Photobucket

...I used 'Ansley's Suprise' which I just LOVE!!! and can be purched from the Wags 'n' Whiskars official outlet. The scrummy papers are Vintage Rose by Craftwork cards...
Photobucket

COPICS:
Skin: R000, E53
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E43, E57
Skirt, headband & tiny bow: R00, E02
Top: B000, B32
Cardigan: W-1, W-5
Wings: B000, B32, B12
Waistband & present bow: B000, B95
Box: R000, R02, R22
Ribbon: G00, G21
Photobucket

Most of the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts - I especially love the big peachy pink one & it killed me using it as it's my very last 1! I'm a bit crazy like that & will only use my last ones of something thats a fave like these flowers on a make where I think is worth it! Silly little me with another of my obsessive tendancies! Oh how the human mind works never ceases to amaze me...or is it just me?...maybe its just me! haha. The swirls are Marriane Design dies & help to balance the card, as does snipping a little of the back of the circle so it stands flat on the surface. The little pewter book plate is We are Memory Keepers & notice the cute little charm which is available along with an arrea of other charms from Bunny Zoe's crafts if your in Europe or Stamp & Create if you are in Canada /America.

Photobucket

I'd like to enter into the following competitions:
Bling it on - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. hi deb, your card looks very pretty, that charm is adorable.
    very beautiful flowers, papers, and lace.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Your card is gorgeous! I LOVE the design. Your coloring is fabulous.



    ~Cheryl~
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, fantastic card deb.the image is stunning and your colours and details are so beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally stunning Deb :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Bling It On and goodluck..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely fabulous hun!!
    Thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time would love to see you again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...