Monday 4 July 2011

Whoopsi Dasiy 'Hot, hot, hot' challenge

Hi all - its Monday so time for another Whoopsi Daisy post & the challenge this week is 'Hot, hot, hot'. I just love this adorable image which is from Sheet 269 & can be purchased here. If you've never come across these Whoopsi Daisy images before your in for a real treat & you really must go & check them out. The designs are amazing, so well drawn & the service from Linnie is first class. There are usually 4 images on each sheet and at just £1.99 per sheet, the value speaks for itself, and if that wern't good enough allready, there is a special offer on - buy one get one free. So thats a whopping 8 images for less than £2.00...now then, what are you waiting for? Perfect excuse to spend a few pennies me thinks on some of the best value & totally gorgeous images you'll ever buy.  Don't forget to head on over to the Whoopsi Daisy site to enter your 'hot hot hot' creation & to check out the rest of the DT's work who have some really fab inspiration for you...

Photobucket

...Stunning papers are by fancy pants that I've had in my stash for ages & couldn't wait to team them with a fitting image, so when I chose to use this one, I dug them out right away! I do love my easel cards & especially with a littlt twist like this... I stuck this circle on to a twisted easel base...

Photobucket

...I've adhered blue lace around the edge of the circle & sandwitched it bewteen the patterned paper & the cardstock underneath. The edge punch which you can only just see under the paper strip across the center of the card is Martha Stewart doily punch & the scalloped circle framing the image is Spellbinders Nestabilities die. All the edges have been lightly sanded with an emory board...

Photobucket

COPICS:
Skin - R000, E00, E11, E43
Cheeks - R20
Hair - E43, E57, E47
Dress, shoes & flower in hair - RV000, R81, RV34
Sleeves, under-skirt & tiny flower center - Y000, Y11, Y15
Ribbon on dress & leaves - G000, G21, YG03
Birdies & lacey trim on dress - B000, B02
Bird nest - YR20, E35, E47
Shaddow outline - W-1

Linnie I just had to mention whilst I'm looking at this image - your designs are just amazing & my absolute fave cards are the ones I make with your images. Thankyou so much for these stunning images that you make for us, it is much appreciated & being on this design team is a real honour for me.x

Photobucket

...Love these over-sized pins & they will be available on my ebay store shortly. Notice the glass bubble on the bow, which I've made by adhering a punched circle of patterned paper. Also notice the cute little doily, which I just can't get enough of at the mo & will be putting a permanent link to the great little e-bay store I get them from on my side-bar. The raffle style ticket is by Tim Holtz & the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts...

Photobucket

This cute little mushroom charm & more are available from Bunny Zoes craft store. The swirl die is a Magnolia Doo Hickey & te diamante brads are Papermania - one of my very first purchases 3 years ago! (don't know how they've lasted this long! they have done extreemly well, haha.)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges...





6 comments:

  1. wow what a lovely image and your card is beautiful deb.
    love that charm it's cute.
    great and beautiful flowers and details.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning card deb.the image is gorgeous and such beautiful colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is just stunning!!! Love your little mushroom charm! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo sweet, Deb! Love the pretty pastel colours and the cute little toadstool charm! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely breath taking! I love it. Such a fabulous job coloring and all those yummy embellies! Totally awesome
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb.,
    Absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring looks so beautiful
    thanks for posting your kind comments on My Place about my card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...