Monday 11 July 2011

Whoopsi Daisy 'We Love Pink' challenge

Hi all, another Monday & another challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy, where this weeks theme is 'We Love Pink' I think without doubt pink would have to be the most used colour for many crafters out there, so don't be shy lets see what you can do with your pinks! The design teams work is even more stunning than usual this week (maybe cause they all co-ordinate with each ohter being all pink!) but theres some really fab inspiration so pop over there now using the link above.

For my card I've used an extreemly cute little ballerina image from sheet 137 which I've been dying to use |& thought this challenge was perfect for it. (though I have to say I'm dying to use most of them really!) But this ones defo a favourite & along with an arrae of other beautiful images can be purchased here.

Photobucket

I wanted to do quite a simple layout to keep most of the attention on the pretty ballerina, so just accompanied her with flowers. I love these pretty pink foam roses & always use them for Ballet projects cause I just think it really suits them! The lovely check papers are an old Nitwit fqb called 'Itty bitty' I love it though & its seen its uses many a time!

Photobucket

COPICS:
Skin: R000, R11
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E37, E47
Tu-tu: RV000, RV10
Tights, flowers & wand highlighted with stickles glitter glue
Photobucket

Most flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The 2 supports are actually a Marriane Design corner die that I've trimmed down slightly & adhered inside the card. Other swirl is a Doo Hickey die.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING! I love every single adorable detail of this card. The image is soooo cute and I love her stockings and that flower cluster wowee it's delicious.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debs this really is named perfectly it really is so pretty and just love you image and the way you have placed the flowers!! Just love it Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card deb, beautiful flowers to.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card deb.beautiful colours and details and i love the pretty image and her sparkly tights :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debs your card is amazing you have a wonderful talent
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. to cute! Love her sparkly tights! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...