Saturday 11 June 2011

I miss my laptop!

Hi there - just a quick post to let you all know why I've not been around. My laptop has been in repair for the past week as I found loads of viruses on it so have been on a really ancient computer which is really slow! At first I kind of managed with it, but now its not keeping me signed in to post or comment & has started crashing all the time, so I've now totally given up with it. Me thinks it may be time for it to go to computer heaven (in the bin!) Anyhow I'll be picking my laptop up tommorrow - can't wait! how I've missed it & promise to never call it & get mad with it ever again! haha. So I'm so sorry I've not been able to join you & comment on all my fave blogs - I should be up & running again by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Thanks for still visiting, bye for now & I'll have some great things for you very soon...
Deb.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...